Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha in my whanau

Aroha in my whanau


My mum cooks for the family all the time and that shows love for all of us. I also play football with my big brother and he says he is going to make me a pro.


My siblings often tell me to do them favours like vacuum the room or take their lunch things to the kitchen. Even though they ask me to do all the jobs, I know they still love me. Maybe it's because I’m the youngest.


My favourite whanau saying is: “Family is love to me.”


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                           Wycliffe



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Wycliffe, thank you for sharing your story, Aroha In My Whanau. I like the way you tell us about how your Mum shows her love, by cooking for the whole family. I also like the way you and Sunia share a love of football. Great story, Wycliffe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.